University of Lausanne Masters Scholarship 2022/2023 for International Students grants are grants for greatness granted solely to students who have moved on from an unfamiliar college and whose scholastic outcomes are of an extremely undeniable level.
How much the award is CHF 1,600.- every month from 15 September to 15 July, for a duration not surpassing the regulation minimum period of the program (as per the program, one-and-a-half years or two years subject to derivation for paid positions or excluded semesters, if any). Deserting of the program brings about suspension of the award.
The University of Lausanne in Switzerland offers the UNIL Master’s Grants on a competitive basis to international students who wish to pursue a Masters Degree at the University.
Fields of study
University of Lausanne Masters Scholarship 2022/2023 for International Students
All Master’s program from among those offered by the UNIL, except the following
- Master from the School of Medicine
- Master of Education
- Master of Law
- Master of criminal Law, magistracy specialism
- Master of Science in Physical Education and Sports Didactics
- Master of Science in Health sciences
- Master of Science (MSc) in Sustainable Management & Technology
- All MASs (PhD programs)
* For the Master of Law, only two specializations – “international and comparative law” and “legal theory” are open to applications for Masters scholarships.
University of Lausanne Masters Scholarship 2022/2023 for International Students Group Target
Number of Scholarships
University of Lausanne Masters Scholarship 2022/2023 for International Students Duration
The scholarship is granted for the minimum statutory period of the program chosen by the student. It amounts to CHF 1,600 per month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the complete duration of the masters (one and a half years or two years depending on the chosen masters), with the exception of cases of definitive failure after the first year.
Students offered a scholarship will be exempt from the fixed registration fees for the courses, with the exception of the CHF 80.00 fees to be paid each semester.
- To have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters program at UNIL.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- Not to have been registered with UNIL in the past.
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
You must NOT make an application for admission to the masters degree via the Admissions Department (SII). Candidates must send their completed application with required documents, unbound, by post at the university’s address.
The deadline for applications is 1 November to begin a masters degree during the following academic year, in the autumn semester or the spring semester if the programme allows. The postmark will attest to the date sent.
It is important to read the UNIL Master’s Grants FAQs and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form/list of attachments and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Also, Click Here for more ongoing scholarship offers 2022