Distance Learning Merit Scholarships for International Students in UK. The University of Leicester is eager to announce its Distance Learning Merit Scholarships in the UK for the scholastic year 2022-2023. The college is tolerating applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
Distance Learning Merit Scholarships for International Students in UK , worth £800, is available to the UK and worldwide expense paying candidates applying for a postgraduate certification at the University of Leicester.
Why decide to learn at the University of Leicester? The University of Leicester has seen a dream to give motivating schooling and examination working in organization with its networks to turn into a really comprehensive University. The University additionally gives different pathways to professional success and expert turn of events.
Application Deadline: The application is presently open for the scholarly year 2022/2023.
- Qualified Countries: All identities.
- Qualified Course or Subjects: MA, PGDip, and PGCert.
- Qualification Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates should meet every one of the accompanying models:
- It is accessible for any shown postgraduate distance learning degree presented by the University of Leicester.
- You should be beginning your course in the 2022/23 scholarly year.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this open door, candidates need to take confirmation with a MA, PGDip, and PGCert degree at the college.
You should give the accompanying archives on the side of your application:
- Academic qualifications and transcripts
- Personal statement/research proposal
- Two completed references (one must be academic) OR names and contact details of two people from whom we can request references (one must be an academic referee).
Applicants must already have a UK first class honors degree or a degree that is equivalent to a UK first class honors degree.
Visit https://le.ac.uk/study/postgraduates/fees-funding/scholarships-discounts/dl-merit for more information on how to apply.
Also, Click Here to check out more scholarship offers